forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: playing with v2
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 14:29:37 GMT
El mar, 01-11-2005 a las 01:09 -0800, Diwaker Gupta escribió:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This mail is basically to tell people I'm not dead :-)

:)

> I started playing around with v2 today. After a little tweaking, I had my own
> skin working in v2. There will be a live deployment on my home page
> (floatingsun.net) sometime today or tomorrow :-)

nice

> I haven't looked at all the contracts yet, but a lot of them look very
> interesting. Specially all the ajax stuff, and the genericMarkup contract
> look very very useful to me.

:)

> So great work Thorsten, Ross, Kevin, Gav, and everyone who's been involved!

Thanks. I want to thank as well explicit Cyriaque, who is constantly
providing most valuables commits, David and Antonio, who are solved (and
still doing it) the jxpath issue which was preventing v2 to be usable.

...and everyone else who's been involved in forrest. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"