forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dynamic theme switcher (was: svn commit: r329808)
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 14:22:18 GMT
El lun, 31-10-2005 a las 21:26 +0000, Kevin escribió:
> On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 13:41 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > El lun, 31-10-2005 a las 12:37 +0000, thorsten@apache.org escribió:
> > > Author: thorsten
> > > Date: Mon Oct 31 04:37:39 2005
> > > New Revision: 329808

> > > Log:
> > > Finished the theme switcher. In the end I used the cookie stuff submited by
Kevin. Thanks a lot Kevin for your contribution that helped a lot. I enhanced the code by
adding an example of a dynamic select box which contains all themes that one can select.

> > Have fun with it. ;-)
> >
> > salu2
>
> Great work Thorsten the branding-theme-switcher.ft and js updates look
> good.
>
> Kevin

Thanks very much, Kevin. :) You have been a big help on this, again. ;-)

...but I just updated the contract and v2 to show off what I really
meant and understood you wanted to do.

New Revision: 330061

Log:
- Enabled theme-profiling in the theme switcher. In combination with the
branding-theme-profiler this contract provides a quick way to create new
themes and switch them. The default theme can have unlimited color
derivatives. If you turn on the color profiling this contract will
activate the default theme in combination with the profiling styles.
- Updated the example fv to enable the full power of the contract.
- removed static stuff in contract and made all possible values
configurable via the fv.
- you can choose between an "a-link" switcher, that will output the
possible themes in <a href="">theme</a>$seperator... gramatic, or as
select box.

With this commit I now *have to* solve the round-corner issue. ...but
lucky me you already posted the code in another mail. :) Thx so much,
Kevin.

salu2
--
thorsten