Kevin wrote: > Ferdinand Soethe wrote: > > > But using these new transformation it becomes obvious that it is no > > longer a css-Effekt. If you make Forrest transform an html-file > > with something like > > > > > > ..... > > > > The resulting Forrest page will have > > > >
> > .... > > I can't reproduce the border="1" problem. I tried a basic test. > > > Tables > >

Borders?

Forrest Table

Foo Table