On Sun, 2005-10-02 at 22:20 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote: > Thanks Kevin, > > > Don't think there is. The border effect is achieved by setting the > > background colour in profile.css and using a cellspacing="1" on all > > ForrestTable classes. > > and yes. That may be true for ForrestTable classes. But the source I'm > talking about has a different class attribute and the changes I've > committed yesterday make sure that this different class is no longer > overwritten with ForrestTable in the process. Is this the change to document2html.xsl? ... I think should be: See below about missing class="ForrestTable" when class is not set. > But using these new transformation it becomes obvious that it is no > longer a css-Effekt. If you make Forrest transform an html-file > with something like > >
> ..... > > The resulting Forrest page will have > >
> .... I can't reproduce the border="1" problem. I tried a basic test. Tables

Borders?

Forrest Table
Foo Table
Generated Forrest page had no borders on either table and no expected ForrestTable class on with no class. Going back to document2html.xsl before update:
If @class and other attributes are set then don't they copy over class="ForrestTable" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" so only getting defaults when not set. So works as expected. Sorry can't help on the border="1" it must be comming into this xsl. Kevin > > and my problem is that I have not found out where this is coming from. > > Any ideas? > > -- > Ferdinand Soethe >