forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Views
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:12:17 GMT
I've done a SVN update, done a forrest clean, replaced the
forrest.properties plugins required line to
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.themes,org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer
and read the howto again... and I'm now getting this 'internal server
error' message:

Request URI
index.html

cause
C:\java\forrest\main\webapp\resources\stylesheets\site2book.xsl (The
system cannot find the file specified)

I notice that there is a file 'site-to-book.xsl' at that location.
Is this a problem with the views plugin, or should I be doing some
sort of 'plugin flush' to get rid of older versions?

By the way: I think putting time into views is well worth it - IMO
fully customisable (and hopefully customisable in fairly basic looking
HTML, which is what views is working towards) HTML output is vital if
Forrest is going to become a mainstream site/doc library building
tool.

--
Paul Bolger
19 Raggatt St