forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Views
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:24:45 GMT
Hi Thorsten

Sorry haven't got back to you quicker - real work, and life, got in
the way. I'm not sure how to specify which version of the plugins I'm
using.

This is the line out of forrest.properties:

project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.viewHelper.xhtml.ls,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.themes,org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer

...and I'm not sure what you mean by jx - is that the
" Replace lib.core/commons-jxpath-20030909.jar with commons-jxpath-1.2.jar"
bit?  Should I unreplace it?

Since my last Subversion update the previously mentioned forrest
instance has packed up completely. When I get a bit of time I'll do a
new one and see what happens.

pb

--
Paul Bolger