forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bolger <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Views
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:55:25 GMT
Hi Thorsten

As you may have guessed I'm a kind of 'paint by numbers' developer.
I've followed the instructions in

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-install.html

and

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-dsl.html

until I got to 'Creating your first view' - then things departed from
the script. I've got a list of contracts - at "ls.contracts.html" -
but haven't encountered anything called a 'themer' yet.

--
Paul Bolger
19 Raggatt St