forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slidy-Plugin
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:32:50 GMT

Ross Gardler wrote:

I was counting on you for some help here. Thanks!

> <match pattern="**.slidy.html">
>    <map:generate src="{1}.xml"/>
>    <map:transform src="{lm:tranform.slidy.html}"/>
>    <map:serialize type="html"/>
> </match>

hmmm.
Is is correct to say that <map:generate src="{1}.xml"/> will make
Forrest take my presentation.xml file as a source? That is
presentation-xml is fed into the transformation without detour through
document13?

If so, this is all that I wanted to achieve. The rest (transform to
document13 for skinning and pdf is clear).

But what about about the lm-indirection {lm:tranform.slidy.html}. How
is the plugin supposed to provide the resolution to the xsl-file.

And how am I supposed to point to the .js, image- and .css files
required by slidy?

Thanks,

Ferdinand Soethe