forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cleaning up html-processing
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 06:19:46 GMT

Kevin wrote:

> I was suggesting undoing the change and going back to r232890,
> thought it did the job correctly? Am I missing something? I've
> added comments to template below.

Sorry for not responding to this. While I was writing a response David
fixed to problem.

> Am I missing something?

Yes, you were. The choose switch as such was correct as it is meant to
treat table-elements that have no "class" (in the source) as standard
Forrest tables and add class="ForrestTable" etc. while table-elements
that already have a class should not be changes so that customization
based on extra-css and class can take place.

My mistake was the evaluation of the class-attribute in the switch
which becomes obvious when you look at Davids fix

-      <!-- Limit Forrest specific processing  to tables without class -->
-      <xsl:when test="@class = ''">
+      <!-- Limit Forrest specific processing to tables without class -->
+      <xsl:when test="not(@class) or @class=''">
           <xsl:copy-of select="@cellspacing | @cellpadding | @border | @class | @bgcolor
|@id"/>
           <xsl:apply-templates/>