forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Themes - formerly viewHelper.xhtml] Window Title
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:30:07 GMT
On 10/13/05, Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
> El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 14:10 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> >     I can't find which template displays the window title ?
> >     Any idea ?
>
> No contract/template at all (till now):
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/resources/stylesheets/prepare.xhtml.xsl?rev=320710&view=markup
> <title>
>   <alias:value-of select="div[@id='content']/h1"/>
> </title>
>
> Maybe we should create one for it?
>
> WDYT?

yes, for the reason I said -- for helpful bookmarking purposes many
folks want to append their organizational name or app name to the
title.  For example.  I'm using Gmail right now and if I bookmark this
message it'll be:
Gmail - [Themes - formerly viewHelper.xhtml]

So that when I go to my bookmarks it gives a little context to the title.
--tim