forrest-dev mailing list archives

From CFAS Webmaster <webmas...@cfas.org>
Subject Re: speeding up the static build (Was: Roadmap for v2)
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:00:53 GMT
Gav / David,

  Where does cli.xconf go for a site outside the forrest tree?  I have
it in {project_root}/src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf.  The uncommented
area for checksums reads like this:

   <checksums-uri>build/tmp/checksums</checksums-uri>

I changed it from build/work because I don't have one (yet).  Forrestbot
isn't behaving for me, but that's another message...

I don't see checksums in build/tmp.  Do I need to "touch checksums"
there for it to be found?  This site is being generated by Forrest v0.7,
does that make a difference?

Thanks!
-Paul