forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Forrestbar = cool tool
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 07:46:42 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>El mié, 26-10-2005 a las 13:38 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
>

>>Just a note of appreciation for bringing the ForrestBar up to date. This
>>is great stuff, worth is if only for the easy searching of the dev archives.
>>
>>Lets try and keep this up to date now (good to see it in the release
>>process notes)

I have a local version of the forrestbar which add a Devs menu where it
is possible to display internal format of a page (if forrest run) :
At the moment you can display :
The Intermediate format = page.source.rewritten.xml
The Body                      = page.body.xml
The ToC                       = page.toc.xml
The Abstract                 = page.abstract.xml
The Authors                  = page.authors.xml
The Navigation              = page.navigation.xml
The Title                       = page.title.xml

Are you interested ?

Salutations,
Cyriaque,