forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Roadmap for v2 (was Re: [heads-up] JXPath upgraded )
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 07:42:25 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>El jue, 27-10-2005 a las 13:17 -0400, Addi escribió:
>

>>Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>>>Nice work again Cyriaque. :) I just finished what you have started. When
>>>I creates the pelt.fv it was for http://lenya.apache.org/ and the colors
>>>should always have been like that. Now they are, thx to your excellent
>>>work. :) Still the round-corner issue remains.
>>>
>>>salu2
>>>

>>Sorry if this is stupid, I am just (this hour) beginning to play with
>>the views stuff.  A non-css v2 question: why are there two sets of
>>different breadcrumbs?

It was originally like this in the pelt skin.
Several parts of the page such as breadcrumbs, search box, credits,
minitoc... had the ability to be configured through the skinconf file in
order to be displayed in different places.
For instance for the breadcrumbs in the skinconf it was possible to
choose the location and the stylesheet use this attribute to select the
place to display it :
<!--

 Some skins use this to form a 'breadcrumb trail' of links.
    Use location="alt" to move the trail to an alternate location
    (if the skin supports it).
	  Omit the location attribute to display the trail in the default location.
	  Use location="none" to not display the trail (if the skin supports it).
    For some skins just set the attributes to blank.

-->
- <#> <trail location="*none*">
  <link1 name="*myGroup*" href="" />
  <link2 name="*myProject*" href="" />
  <link3 name="" href="" />
  </trail>

Now, with the skin, there is no skinconf, so I added these parts at
different place and the customiser just have to comment out the ones he
doesn't want to display...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,