forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r328600 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.themer/resources/themes/pelt/css/leather-dev.css
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:24:14 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>El mié, 26-10-2005 a las 12:08 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>

>>Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>>><forrest:hook name="grouplogo">
>>> <forrest:contract name="logo"/>
>>></forrest:hook>
>>>
>>>Like this it is possible but Ross is right.
>>>

>>Do you mean that the contract should have an argument to define the div
>>class which - by default - would be logo ?
>>
>>For instance :
>>
>>    <forrest:contract name="branding-logo">
>>      <forrest:properties contract="branding-logo">
>>        <forrest:property
>>    name="branding-logo-name">Forrest</forrest:property>
>>      </forrest:properties>
>>    </forrest:contract>
>>
>>gives :

>>      <DEFANGED_IMG...>
>>
>>and
>>
>>    <forrest:contract name="branding-logo">
>>      <forrest:properties contract="branding-logo">
>>        <forrest:property
>>    name="branding-logo-name">Forrest</forrest:property>
>>        <forrest:property
>>    name="branding-logo-hook">*my_own_css_div*</forrest:property>
>>      </forrest:properties>
>>    </forrest:contract>
>>
>>gives :

>>      <DEFANGED_IMG...>
>>
>>I can make the change if you like.
>>Cyriaque,
>>

>Jeje, I did not meant you gave the right answer to Ross. Looking on your
>proposal I like it but on the other hand are we not going to mix
>concerns here?

Sure we are ! - at least I think we are and I realise this reading my
own text...

> Or is it more freedom for the designer?

No I don't think it add any possibility to the designer, it may even
suppress some just like the following which is the standard pelt ft :

    <Project logo ...>
    <Group logo ....>

So, let's stay as it is, right ?

Cyriaque,