forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r328600 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.themer/resources/themes/pelt/css/leather-dev.css
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:59:26 GMT
Ross Gardler a écrit :

> cdupoirieux@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: cdupoirieux
>> Date: Wed Oct 26 02:07:43 2005
>> New Revision: 328600

>> Log:
>> grouplogo and projectlogo become logo.
>

> Doesn't this prevent us from having different CSS for each of the logo's?

In fact, the css is defined with a hook in fv.
By default, I mean for pelt theme, both logos are embbeded in a <div
class="logo">
If you need, you can call the branding-logo contract as many times you
need and embbeded each with different hooks.

Nice no (imagine you have more than project and group... :-) ) ?

Cyriaque,