forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r327750 - /forrest/zone/test-sources/apache-projects/src/documentation/content/xdocs/index.xml
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:42:04 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>>Author: crossley
>>>Date: Sat Oct 22 22:10:09 2005
>>>New Revision: 327750

>>>Log:
>>>The side-panel auto navigation is not working
>>>so add a temporary list to the index page.
>>>Perhaps this front list should be a generated table.
>>
>>It works when using "forrest site" or "forrest run". However, it seems
>>that Cocoons cache is getting in the way on "forrest run" since changes
>>to the locationmap are only shown if forrest is rerun.
>

> I see that the docs get generated with "forrest site"
> projectDetails.spamassassin.html
> etc.
>
> However, the left-hand panel only has two entries
> under the "Projects => All", expected six.

I suspect you are using the old version of the projectInfo plugin. Do
"ant local-deploy"

Having said that, I've changed the apache-projects site because the
problem you describe does exist when building with forrestbot. You can
see the intended behaviour if you do forrest site or forrest run on the
project info docs.

Ross

Ross