forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r327750 - /forrest/zone/test-sources/apache-projects/src/documentation/content/xdocs/index.xml
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:07:53 GMT
crossley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Sat Oct 22 22:10:09 2005
> New Revision: 327750

> Log:
> The side-panel auto navigation is not working
> so add a temporary list to the index page.
> Perhaps this front list should be a generated table.

It works when using "forrest site" or "forrest run". However, it seems
that Cocoons cache is getting in the way on "forrest run" since changes
to the locationmap are only shown if forrest is rerun.

I guess something similar is happening with the forrestbot.

I have a (very nearly complete) page based index on my local machine.
I'll upload later today.

Ross