forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zone Forrest bots on strike?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:30:02 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>I've not received any mails from the zone Forrestbots today and the new
>>apache-projects site has not built according to the entry in my crontab
>>(see ~rgardler/my-crontab.txt).
>>
>>Any ideas?
>

> There are errors with both "cocoon-docs" and "apache-projects".
>
> With the former it has a bad repository URL typo. I just fixed that.

David, I'm really sorry for wasting your time with something so simple.
That other pair of eyes syndrome I'm afraid.

Thanks.

> With the latter it is not calling the run-forrestbot.sh properly.
> Your crontab entry needs to be ...
>
> /export/home/config/run-forrestbot.sh apache-projects.xml notify trunk

I thought I'd just copied from your crontab - not very well obviously.

Sorry for wasting your time a second time :-(

I fixed that now.

> There are logfiles from the output of cron, e.g.
>
> /export/home/config/forrestbot-trunk/logs/cronout-trunk-apache-projects.txt

Thanks, that's useful. I'll bet you already documented it somewhere
too.... yep there it is, clear as day on http://forrest.apache.org/zone.html

thanks again

Ross