forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Addi <a...@rocktreesky.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: SynchroEdit is a browser-based simultaneous multiuser editor]
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:02:23 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Good one. When shall we investigate?
>This weekend, next?
>
>-David

Yes this looks cool and I had come across it in my search but it is
still only alpha and they only have a simple demo of it right now.  We
can't actually use it currently.  I think it is still good to keep an
eye on it and here is the link to their milestones which lays out where
they are going: http://wiki.synchroedit.com/index.cgi?MileStones.  That
page says the Open Source release is scheduled for approximately Nov.
11.  One thing to look at is the bottom where it lists things that are
not currently in the milestones.

Also, for those that do want to play with it, I found that clicking on
the demo link from the home page doesn't work for me, but if you go to
Certificate Page and then click on the demo link in there, it will work.

- Addi