forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestbot for Cocoon
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:08:15 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> What can i do to help move this along?

I've built the config and tested locally. I know there are errors in the
build so I have set the nag mails to come to me for now.

I've updated SVN and done svn up in the zone. I just need to do a test
run there.

I've stumbled a little because I needed to configure my zone account
first , done now. (OT do you have write access to /etc/passwds? I want
to set my default shell to bash)

I'm going to bed now.

If you have the time and desire then you could do a test run in the zone
(check my config first). The src files for the site are in the same
location as the forrestbot config file. I figured this was OK because it
is only a locationmap really. If Cocoon want to continue to use Forrest
then we can move the site config later.

Thanks
Ross