forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Switchable views (was Re: Views (v1) - a user attempt)
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:46:09 GMT
Thank You Thorsten to answer for me ;-) .

Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>El mar, 18-10-2005 a las 10:03 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
>

>>Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

>>>If you want a test with "drastik changes" implemented with views, go to
>>>http://cyriaque.dupoirieux.free.fr/testviews1/index.html.
>>>You can switch from pelt to leatherdev themes with - for instance in
>>>firefox - "Views/style of the page" or something like this...
>>>(I  am thinking of a contract which will display a conbo-box to change
>>>the style...)
>>>

>>I can't see how to switch styles here, I like the idea of a combo box.
>>

>Button left in some Mozilla. Otherwise something like "view - style" and
>you can select the css.

Yep,

>>Also why do you mention "in firefox"?
>>

>It is a build in feature, I do not use win so no clue whether IE has
>this option but I think it has.

Excactly the same, I don't know how to do this with IE or Opera, but I
think it's possible,

>>Does this imply it only works in
>>Firefox? Gavins solution worked in IE too (didn't test in Opera).
>>

>Actually IMO that is the "missing link" that Cyriaque want to do with a
>combo.

Exactly again, It is not a specificity of firefox, I just wanted to say
how to change the skin from the browser I use...

>Anyway I would like to see this code. ;-)

I will work on it as soon as I am able to generate my site again... :'(

Cyriaque,