forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Switchable views (was Re: Views (v1) - a user attempt)
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:20:21 GMT
Ross Gardler a écrit :

> Kevin wrote:
>
>> Thought I'd post my work in progress in trying to do switchable
>> alternate css stylesheets. I call it theme switching though not
>> sure if that is the correct terminology.
>

> You got the correct terminology and your demo is cool (although I have
> to say I don't like the choice of colours in the themes ;-)).
>
> Of course, you can do much more than just change the colours. It would
> be cool to see a demo that did more drastic changes. Say move the
> navigation to the right side. Remove the last published timestamps,
> that kind of thing.

If you want a test with "drastik changes" implemented with views, go to
http://cyriaque.dupoirieux.free.fr/testviews1/index.html.
You can switch from pelt to leatherdev themes with - for instance in
firefox - "Views/style of the page" or something like this...
(I  am thinking of a contract which will display a conbo-box to change
the style...)

Cyriaque,