forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] Renaming themes to themer before 15:30
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:19:36 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>El lun, 17-10-2005 a las 13:22 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>

>>Thorsten,
>>
>>    I think that you've not updated your working copy before to rename
>>the themes to themer plugin...
>>

>Hmm, IMO yes I did, otherwise I could not have done the renaming, weird.
>

>>    My commit on content-title template (for instance) (r320736) is lost...
>>    Maybe you were also working on it ?
>>

>Actually yes.
>

>>    And know, we don't have a correct behaviour...
>>    Do you want I correct it ?
>>

>What do you mean by "correct behaviour"? Yeah go ahead. Thx.

I have not seen that you had changed the content-title template.
My pelt.fv was using :
                <jx:import
uri="cocoon://#{$cocoon/parameters/getRequest}.*body*.xml"/>
instead of title...
Now - I mean for few hours I have the following error :
    X [0]                                     samples/linking.html
BROKEN:
D:\duc\forrest\build\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer
(Ac
cÞs refusÚ) ?

I will see tomorow...
Cyriaque,