forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Views
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:49:48 GMT
Paul Bolger wrote:
> I've done a SVN update, done a forrest clean, replaced the
> forrest.properties plugins required line to
> project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.themes,org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer
> and read the howto again... and I'm now getting this 'internal server
> error' message:
>
> Request URI
> index.html
>
> cause
> C:\java\forrest\main\webapp\resources\stylesheets\site2book.xsl (The
> system cannot find the file specified)
>

> I notice that there is a file 'site-to-book.xsl' at that location.
> Is this a problem with the views plugin, or should I be doing some
> sort of 'plugin flush' to get rid of older versions?

All stylesheets have recently been renamed from *2*.xsl to *-to-*.xsl.
However, it appears that plugins sitempas have not been moved over to
theis new format yet. When the move to the locationmap is complete for
all plugins as well as core sitemaps this will not be a problem (one
place to change such settings).

There is subtask on FOR-200 (can't provide the full link as JIra is down
right now). Please feel free to modify the plugin sitemaps and provide a
patch against that issue.

Thanks.

Ross