forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Pelt with Structurer]
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:25:37 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 18:06 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>

>>>http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-675
>>>
>>>"forrest site" is *not* working in views v2! That is above issue. If you
>>>want to export the site with views you need to use v1.
>>>

>>I know this, but it was wrong before your last update changing <url>
>>tags into <jx:import...
>>

>¿? It was working before? Actually that would really surprise me.

indeed,

>>I have been working on my site since the begining of this week without
>>much problem - I replaced the commons-jxpath-20030909.jar by
>>commons-jxpath-1.2.jar, and I can't generate anymore for two or three
>>ours...
>>

>You mean before my commit you could generate your site with the
>structurer? Is forrest run working for you?

Now, neither forrest run nor forrest site is working.
Before, forrest site was working, with few errors because of the
ProjectInfo plugin - the Oo.org plugin was working well also !
I can't give you the proof because I have deleted my build directory :-( .

You can see in the past days that I have updated some pelt templates in
the Themes and also updated the pelt.fv when it was in the structurer...

Cyriaque,