forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Themes - formerly viewHelper.xhtml] Window Title
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:38:03 GMT
Tim Williams a écrit :

>On 10/13/05, Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 14:10 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>    I can't find which template displays the window title ?
>>>    Any idea ?
>>>

>>No contract/template at all (till now):
>>http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/resources/stylesheets/prepare.xhtml.xsl?rev=320710&view=markup
>><title>
>>  <alias:value-of select="div[@id='content']/h1"/>
>></title>
>>
>>Maybe we should create one for it?
>>
>>WDYT?

Yes I think it would be nice (and above all because it's not working in
my case ...)
Maybe we can add a head="true" to the content-title.ft to manage it ?

>yes, for the reason I said -- for helpful bookmarking purposes many
>folks want to append their organizational name or app name to the
>title.  For example.  I'm using Gmail right now and if I bookmark this
>message it'll be:
>Gmail - [Themes - formerly viewHelper.xhtml]
>
>So that when I go to my bookmarks it gives a little context to the title.
>--tim

Excellent use of this yes, also good for the subject of the mail sent to
the webmaster which is at the moment the name of the HTML page...

Cyriaque,