forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: using DirectoryGenerator (Was: Using XML db as the source of xml files)
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:59:05 GMT

I'd like to create index with links to the files in the dir.

I've wrote xsl, which produces this xml document:

<document>
   <header>
<title>Welcome to MyProj</title>
</header>
    <section id="overview">
<link href="http://localhost:8888/my/first.xml">first</link>
<link href="http://localhost:8888/my/second.xml">second</link>
</section>
</document>

Is is called is sitemap.xmap:
<map:match pattern="my">
<map:generate type="directory" src="{project:content.xdocs}/my">
    <map:parameter name="depth" value="2"/>
  </map:generate>
<map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/directory2document.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

However I get only the xml (complete paste above) as result, not skinned
html.
(http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/your-project.html#adding_new_content_type
- That will intercept the request for the body content, for only this
specific "download" document, and will transform it into the
intermediate Forrest "document" format. The normal Forrest machinery
will handle the aggregation with navigation menus etc. and will apply
the normal skin.)

? Thanks
Mirek