forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Using XML db as the source of xml files
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:22:18 GMT
ok, I am really lost, so I tried to get first DirectoryGenerator
running. (should be simpler, I hope)

I wasn't successfull. What I did:

I've created subdir "my" in content/xdocs and put 2 files in it -
first.xml and second.xml (which are just easier versions of index.xml now)

I've put this 3 lines in my sitemap.xmap. (found in
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/docs/userdocs/generators/directory-generator.html)
<map:match pattern="my*">
    <map:generate src="my"/>
    </map:match>

before the
   <map:match pattern="**.xml">

I've created element in site.xml:
<dirLink label="myaddr" href="my/" />

And used the link in index.xml as:
<link href="site:dirLink">link for my dir</link>.

The link is transformed as http://localhost:8888/my/ - it's ok.
But when I click on the link, I get 'The requested resource "/my/" could
not be found.'

I think, my sitemap.xmap configuration is wrong. But I cannot find any
documentation how to do it right.
Any suggestions?
Thanks Mirek