forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Addi <a...@rocktreesky.com>
Subject Changing the Day of Forrest Tuesday?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:31:53 GMT
I know this has been discussed before and I wanted to raise the topic
again now, so we have time to discuss and decide before next month.

I have great difficulty partaking on a weekday because I cannot access
IRC from within my DCN at work which means I have to hop off to an
outside wireless to join, but then I can't work effectively.  I normally
have a few hours in the evening, but if something comes up - either
working late or home matters, like last night, then my only window is
gone.  Personally, weekends would work much better for me since I am a
lot more flexible then - even Fridays because then I can burn the
midnight oil and know it won't burn me the next day.  I know that for
others though, workdays are more flexible and personal life space is
harder to manage, so I know there is no perfect solution.

Anyway, just reviving it for discussion so we can determine whether or
not the community wants to move FT to another day of the week.

- Addi