forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: continuation of Re: leather-dev skins and view/viewHelper plugins from user mailing list
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:14:41 GMT
Miroslav Mocek a écrit :

> Thanks a lot, as a basic start it works, and I hope I will continue on
> finalizing the style maybe next week. A little busy right now. ;(
> Mirek
>
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>>> Nono, the css is the same. But as you wrote - 'use parts of it' -
>>> that't it. Some parts are not used. But it is usable, I will try to
>>> improve it and clean it.
>>>
>>> Patch - I know, how to prepare patch from files in forrest dir. But
>>> these css and fv are in my site dir. (I followed the how-to's)
>>>

>> That is good as gold. That guaranties you a rapid development
>> (Change-refresh cycles). ;-) Stick with this till you have a first
>> version that you are happy with.
>>

>>> Maybe I should look at the pelt and try to put my styles in similar
>>> way in the forrest tree. Then I could do the diff. ?
>>>

>> Yeah.
>>
>> Basic placing of files (assuming we stick with the name scale)
>> view definition (aka structurer):
>> forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view/resources/views/scale.fv

>> css related stuff:
>> forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/resources/skin

>> extra contracts:
>> forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/resources/templates/scale

>> You will have to do a "svn add" on all new files and then you can do
>> cd forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/

Be carreful with "svn add" because I had several problem when I did this
and send a patch :
When the patch has been applied, I could not update anymore because of a
conflict with the added files and the existing on my own machine.
I had to remove some directories containing added files ...

Regards,
Cyriaque,

--

Cordialement,
Cyriaque,

*Cyri@que Dupoirieux* <mailto:Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@pcotech.fr>
( 	Tél : 05.34.60.44.13 - Fax : 05.34.60.44.10
Mobile : 06.30.29.17.07
+ 	PCO Technologies <http://www.pcotech.fr>
Burolines - 2 ter rue Marcel Doret
31700 Blagnac