forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cleaning up html-processing
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:28:22 GMT
Kevin wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 17:24 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
>>

>>>Even though class is empty and
>>>
>>>"<xsl:value-of select="@class"/>" will show ""
>>>
>>>the test condition
>>>
>>><xsl:when test="@class = ''">
>>>
>>>does not seem to work properly so all tables are now
>>>treated like in the otherwise branch.
>>
>>See Davids commit:
>>http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/common/xslt/html/document2html.xsl?rev=293531&r1=292938&r2=293531&diff_format=h
>>
>>Ross
>

> I was suggesting undoing the change and going back to r232890,
> thought it did the job correctly? Am I missing something? I've
> added comments to template below.

Sorry, I didn't follow this thread closely, I just noticed David had
corrected Ferdinands commit. You seem to be suggesting that The commit
should never have been made. Ferdinand, is that the case now that you
have found some other issues with what you were doing?

(I left Kevins comments below)

Ross