forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: continuation of Re: leather-dev skins and view/viewHelper plugins from user mailing list
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:57:44 GMT

>Yes, like I said before, scale-dev reflects the really early state of
>development. I am actually surprised that you could use parts of it. ;-)

I was also surprised, how easy it was. :)

>If you can develop the scale.fv to a point where it is usable then we
>include it to the official themes.
>1) We need for that a css (or a couple, depends on how you develop them)
>and
>2) a scale.fv.
>3) Optional additional contracts (but like stated above that should be
>reduced to a minimum).
>
>Have a look at the pelt.fv for more infromation.

I will, sure.

>>Below is my index.fv as remaked from default.scale-dev.fv, if someone
>>interested.
>>

>That looks good, but I imagine you changed the css as well, right? Can
>you come up with a patch?

Nono, the css is the same. But as you wrote - 'use parts of it' - that't
it. Some parts are not used. But it is usable, I will try to improve it
and clean it.

Patch - I know, how to prepare patch from files in forrest dir. But
these css and fv are in my site dir. (I followed the how-to's)
Maybe I should look at the pelt and try to put my styles in similar way
in the forrest tree. Then I could do the diff. ?

Mirek