forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status of "views" development (Was: svn commit: r292072)
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 06:42:06 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> So i am going to try to summarise so that we can
> continue to work in Thorsten's absence..
>
> The views development is now in two new plugins:
> * internal.structurer (which was copied from internal.view)
> * output.themes (which was copied from output.viewHelper.xhtml)

Yes

Although Thorsten has asked us not to do anything with respect to the
Locationmap, which makes things kind of difficult. He's on IRC right
now, I'm going to address this with him and see where we can get to.

> The input.viewHelper.xhtml.ls plugin is still relevant to
> get a list of contracts.

Yes

> Development of the old plugins has now ceased. The last
> working version was SVN revision r292708.

Yes

> Documentation will need to be changed.

Actually this has to happen with respect to the old views as well as the
two are way out of sync. Probably not worth it though