forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r293179 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/docs_0_80/howto/howto-collaborativeEditing.html
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 22:22:06 GMT
rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Sun Oct  2 15:19:26 2005
> New Revision: 293179

> Log:
> howto on collaborative editing, written collaboratively by Addi, Diwaker and Ross)
>
> Added:
>     forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/docs_0_80/howto/howto-collaborativeEditing.html
  (with props)

I've not linked this in to the site yet because the text talks about
using it for ForrestTuesdays and we can't do that until it can be
installed on Macs easily (site says it is in the pipeline)

We'll give a more complete summary of our impressions some other time
(I'm going to bed now). For the curious this document will tell you what
you need to know.

In short, it was great and I think could be really useful.

Ross