forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: locationmaps not working?
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:46:45 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> ok, I'm a dumb-ass (*bangs head against the wall*)

We all have those moments :-(

> Anyways, all's well that ends well and I can now go to sleep peacefully
> knowing that my website has been updated properly :)

Cool. Does this mean the issue you raised earlier in this thread about
the LM verifying the existence of a file is not critical?

I think you had a valid point about this when using the LM to rewrite
links, but I'm not sure if this was all one of the strange effects you
were getting.

> PS: locationmap looks great. The xmap files already look much less
> intimidating!

Cool, that's the goal. I think the real benefit will come in
resources.xmap...

Ross