forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: locationmaps not working?
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:17:23 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> On Saturday 01 October 2005 11:00 am, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Still not working :( Now I get:
>
> X [0]
> projects/{lm:code/DaffyInstaller.jar} BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
> projects/{lm:code/DaffyInstaller.jar}
>
> Is there a working sample in one of the plugins I can look at?

DOH! Sorry, I didn't read your mail correctly. Your first version was
correct (in syntax).

However, the locationmap does work, see the link reqriting section on
our forest-seed site [1]

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/forrest-seed/samples/locationmap/index.html

I've looked again at your original mail and your locationmap looks fine.

Do you have a custom sitemap for your project?

Is this a views based site? (if so try turning off views to see if it
works with skins)

Ross