forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for apache-projects FAILED
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:25:32 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Forrestbot@forrest.zones.apache.org wrote:
> >Automated build for apache-projects FAILED
>
> It looks like forrest is not being updated from trunk. This failure is
> because forrest.xconf does not contain a project.home property. which I
> added to SVN this morning.

It *is* being properly updated from trunk. See the logfile
/export/home/config/update-forrest-trunk.log

Here is a snippet from the most recent update ...
--------
Mon Oct 24 22:50:00 GMT 2005

Do svn update ...
U  plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/status.xml
U  plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/input.xmap
--------

> Any chance you could have a look David? If not, then I'll look tomoroow.

I wandered through the svn log messages from last night
and i do not see a relevant commit from you.
Are you sure that you did it?

-David