forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuring cron in the zone
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:37:58 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I would like to reduce the frequency of cocoon-docs building to perhaps
> once every three ours. There are known problems in the current build and
> getting 24 messages a day is overkill. How do I do it?

At the moment it is all controlled from my crontab.
see ~crossley/my-crontab.txt

I will change the cocoon-docs one immediately.
Last night i almost did exactly as you suggest.

> I would also like to add an hourly build for the new apache-projects
> configuration. How do I do that?

Either ask me to add it to my crontab or add
an entry to yours. Probably better that we keep
it all in mine for now.

Soon we need to manage it better and have the
crontab under svn control. I had already started
to think about how to do that and will reply later.

-David