forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] Views v2 codename: (views-) structurer
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:11:54 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> David Crossley a ?crit :
> >Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >>David Crossley escribi??:

> >>I reckon it is a typo when I created them. ;-)
> >>
> >>Should I rename it?
> >
> >Hmmm, i reckon that it is worth it to be consistent.
> >What do others think?
> >
> I like it,
> BTW, I have some updated pelt templates in my working copy, will I loose
> them if you rename the plugin ?
> If it is the case, please warn us when the rename is done, I will make a
> backup before svu update...

You would not lose anything. Subversion would report
conflicts to you. Moving your changes to the new plugin
would then enable 'svn update' to resolve those
conflicts and so finish the removal of the old files.

Also committers can check the "svn" mailing list
before doing an update to see what is pending.

But yes, it would be nice to let us know.

-David