forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestbot for Cocoon
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:17:03 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I want to set up a forrestbot for the Cocoon docs coming from Daisy.
> Shall I just go ahead and do it?
>
> The reason I ask is that David mentioned there are still a few scripts
> to be brought across from his home directory. I don't expect adding a
> new site will cause problems, but don't want to start on this task until
> I am sure.

It is just my crontab to be added now. You could
run it from your crontab to get you started.
Look at ~crossley/my-crontab.txt

Just be aware that any changes you make on the server
will get blown away when i replace it with the content
of the new "zones" SVN. So make sure that you add any
changes to SVN too.

Basically you need to copy htdocs/ft/forrest-seed.xml
and add a crontab entry for it.

I hope (have not tested) that any standard site will
just run. If it needs special processing (like forrest-seed)
then add it to config/forrestbot-trunk/forrestbot.sh

-David