forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject status of "views" development (Was: svn commit: r292072)
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:22:08 GMT
So i am going to try to summarise so that we can
continue to work in Thorsten's absence..

The views development is now in two new plugins:
* internal.structurer (which was copied from internal.view)
* output.themes (which was copied from output.viewHelper.xhtml)

The input.viewHelper.xhtml.ls plugin is still relevant to
get a list of contracts.

Development of the old plugins has now ceased. The last
working version was SVN revision r292708.

Documentation will need to be changed.

-David