forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads up] entity resolver upgraded (Was: svn commit: r292929)
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:40:31 GMT
So what does no comment from a "heads up" message mean.

Here is another way to see if the catalog entity resolver
is not working.

If you are on a superfast connection you might not
notice the slowdown in Forrest while it gets each DTD.
You will notice if on a dial-up connection.

So would someone on Windows please verify.

If no-one bothers to check, then i am going to need
to do extra work to study the huge apache.org HTTP
access logs to make sure that it is not getting hits.

-David