forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A 0.8 release? (was Re: [Proposal] rollback)
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:24:26 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> I never tried to produce pressure! I only said (with other words then
> Ross) if it is your itch to release then scratch it by helping to do the
> work involved.
>
> BTW forrest is for me as well only hobby.
>
> It seems anything that I say is taken differently then I indented, I am
> quite tiered of this and will try not to get involved in any such
> discussions anymore. It is to frustrating.

You are reacting, please calm down. We all know
what you intended. We trust you.

Look at it with a different view.

The things that came out of that discussion are
perhaps things that needed to be said. You were
the catalyst. Thanks.

By the way its a pity that you didn't reply to this
in the other thread. I tried to move that discussion
to a new subject, and separate this from the reasons
for doing a 0.8 release. Anyway a note for the archives:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112813301300001
Re: devs do what we can

-David