forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US 2005 Documentathon (was Re: [FT] 2005-09-06 Summary)
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 04:06:48 GMT

Just a quick update:

There will be a Hackathon on Dec 10 and 11 that is open to all people
interested on working with us on Forrest documentation.

My tutorial is scheduled for the morning of Dec 10 (if it happens),
after that I'd have time to join in for the rest of the day and the
day after.

Unfortunately it is not yet clear if enrollment for the tutorial is
high enough for it to take place and it might not be until Nov 12 so I
can't yet promise to be there before that.
--
Ferdinand Soethe