forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fixing problems with v2
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:07:11 GMT
El jue, 20-10-2005 a las 11:08 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>
> >El mié, 19-10-2005 a las 12:33 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> >

> >>I have the following error :
> >>
> >>X [0] samples/linking.html BROKEN:
> >>D:\duc\forrest\build\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer
> >>(Ac
> >>
> >>cÞs refusÚ) ?
> >>
> >>Since Monday,
> >>(even on a forrest seed...)
> >>I think I am going to delete my whiteboard directory and my build directory and
update svn.
> >>WDT ?
> >>

> Ok, I made what I wrote and try on a new forrest seed, here are my
> conclusions :
>
>     * forrest run is nearly OK,
>     * forrest site gives the error :
>
> X [0] samples/linking.html BROKEN:
> D:\duc\forrest\build\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer
> (AccÞs refusÚ) ?
>
>    Throsten - or anyone using structurer, - can you try forrest site and
> tell me (if you have time.)

Please see this issue and *a lots* of FIXME notes in the structurer.

"forrest site" is *not* expected to work!!! We need to resolve this
issue that v2 supports static forrest again.

We need to add a strip_namespaces.xsl before returning site.xml to have
a workaround for this issue.

Anyway, for now the only supported seed is v2 (not based around
linkrewritting). Please use this seed for testing v2
(forrest-trunk/main/template-sites/v2)

I tested that with forrest site and it fails:
X [0] ls.contracts.pdf      BROKEN: The id
"default-siteinfo-compliance-links" already exists in this document
X [0] ls.contracts.source.xml
BROKEN: /home/thorsten/src/apache/forrest-trunk/main/template-sites/v2/src/documentation/content/xdocs/ls.contracts.xml
(No such file or directory)

I need to look on that later.

HTH

salu2