forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switchable views (was Re: Views (v1) - a user attempt)
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:34:36 GMT
El mar, 18-10-2005 a las 13:10 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

> >> Button left in some Mozilla. Otherwise something like "view - style" and
> >> you can select the css.
>
> Not in my firefox 1.0.7 :-(

Normally not possible, I am using the *same* version on linux and there
is an option:
Ver (view)
Estilo de la página (style of the page) - sin estillo (without style)

> Are you sure you are not using a plugin for this?

Yes I am quite sure I have not installed a plugin for that.

> >> It is a build in feature, I do not use win so no clue whether IE has
> >> this option but I think it has.
> >>

> > Excactly the same, I don't know how to do this with IE or Opera, but I
> > think it's possible,
>
> That's my point, see my following comment (re Gavins worked in IE and
> Firefox without a plugin) ...

BTW it is *kevin*. It is doing *exactly* the same like the what firefox
is doing out of the box via menu with javascript. There is no different
besides that you can do it from the page. Yes, we need such a
contract/jscript.

> >> Anyway I would like to see this code. ;-)
> >>

> > I will work on it as soon as I am able to generate my site again... :'(
>
> I would liase with Gavin on this. His solution appears to be browser and
> plugin independant.

See above it is a jscript that is coming with firefox out-of-the-box (no
plugin) and yes we need this as contract.
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)