forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r325864 - in /forrest/trunk: main/template-sites/v2/ main/webapp/ whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/ whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/resources/stylesheets/ whiteboard/plugins/o...
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:23:46 GMT
El lun, 17-10-2005 a las 10:08 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: thorsten
> > Date: Mon Oct 17 01:59:56 2005
> > New Revision: 325864

> > Log:
> > Views are now fully format aware. The request extension determines which view should
be used. I needed to change all occurence of xhtml to html in
> > *all* releated code (e.g. all contracts).
>
> This means I can create views + contracts for PDF output?
>
> This is !!!FANTASTIC!!!
>
> Thanks Thorsten.

:)

jeje

Actually I am keen to test it, but it is not finished yet. I still found
more code that I need to change to be really format aware but yes the
idea is to have fo-contracts, xml-contracts, ...

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"