forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] Renaming themes to themer before 15:30
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:21:29 GMT
El lun, 17-10-2005 a las 11:21 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>
> >FYI I am (re)moving the themer into the structurer. I will commit the
> >last bit tomorrow. It would be save not to do any work on v2 meanwhile.
> >Thanks
> >

> Does that mean the Themer plugin will disapear soon ?

IMO yes, but I will make a proposal as soon I finished the v2 to a real
cleaned up point. I nearly have all pipelines from the themer in the
structurer (btw I have the feeling it makes v2 heaps faster having it
all in one plugin).

The idea is to bring back the same mechanism we had for skins (like
skin-descriptor, ...). I think to prevent confusion we should not use
the word skins but themes.

There is no need for contracts to be in a plugin. They can be
everywhere, as well apart from the forrest core or plugins.

I will hopefully finish this week the first preview version of v2 and we
can discuss the recent changes. Till then v2 will be totally rewritten.

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"