forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin <forr...@kegcl.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problems using old views.
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:28:44 GMT
On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 19:22 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Grr, I think it is:
>
> <view-internal>@forrest.home@/build/plugins/@project.view.internal.plugin@</view-internal>
>
> <view-themes>@forrest.home@/build/plugins/@project.theme.plugin@/resources/views</view-themes>
>
> of the forrestcore.xconf
>
> I think someone changed @project.theme.plugin@ to the new plugins. Just
> try in your forrest.properties:
> project.view.internal.plugin=org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view
> project.theme.plugin=org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view

Thanks Thorsten for the fast reply and fix / workaround.

To recap building v1 views / forrest seed:

$FORREST_HOME/etc/views-old.sh

forrest.properties:
project.skin=leather-dev
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,
org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.viewHelper.xhtml.ls,
org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml,
org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view

project.view.internal.plugin=org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view
project.theme.plugin=org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view

Thanks again. I hope your ISP comes back soon. I'll not complain about
slow which is much better than stop!

Kevin.