forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin <>
Subject Problems using old views.
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:10:36 GMT
I've done a fresh svn checkout after having problems with svn up.
Now at #314981.

cd main clean;

cd ../etc
(noticed refers to old view plugins)

cd /my/work
forrest seed-basic

(noticed project.required.plugins refers to)

(changed to use)

(still the same

forrest site

(gives error)

X [0]                                     linkmap.html
BROKEN: /usr/java/forrest/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/resources/views/default.fv
(No such file or directory)
Total time: 0 minutes 10 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0

I can't see if I've done something wrong to reference structurer?

Looks like maybe something in core uses structurer? Could someone
help with the revision #? to go back to a working version. Thanks.
It hurt last time I did it. Iterative trial and error on dial up :(

Do I need to stay at the core rollback revision #? and just 'svn up'
for old view plugins?

I know old views aren't really supported so no need for a jira. I
just hope I can get back to an old working version in core and old
view plugins. Thanks.

View raw message